Dear Clients, Friends, and Colleagues,
The Platt Team here at Silver Alliance Realty would like to update everyone about our current business practices in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We have several transactions that are moving along well towards their scheduled closing dates.
In a March 23rd press conference, Arizona Governor Doug Ducey identified essential and non-essential services in the State of Arizona. Real Estate services were identified as essential services. If you would like to see the full list of essential services, please click on Essential Services for State of Arizona.
Silver Alliance Realty will continue to keep working on all current and new transactions while taking the necessary precautions and steps as outlined by the CDC, Federal, State and local governments including the following:
- We will be practicing responsible social distancing and disinfecting.
- We will support and obey the changes in our industry that have taken affect over the last two weeks that have occurred such as title companies, lenders and new home builders who have limited agents and visitors to their offices or have started working at an office at their home during this time.
- We will obey the restrictions for Open Houses.
- We will support the efforts of our inspectors and contractors in taking necessary precautions for everyone’s safety.
More than ever, we believe in the strength of our community and are here to help or answer questions in any way we can. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
Mary & Tom Platt
(602) 618-6764 / (602) 615-8470